Project 3: Udacity Racer
Project Link: UdaciRacer Repo
- Pros: Interesting project, good example of starter asynchronous code
- Cons: Very short project
The modules in this section of the Nanodegree cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Asynchronous Programming
- Synchronous Concepts and Asynchronous Callbacks
- Sequence Events - Promises
- Sequence Events - Async/Await
- Project: UdaciRacer Simulator
In the final project of the course, you create a motor racing game. The project udacity racer is a short programming task as already written for you.
While the project is quite fun and has lots of potential for expansion. The project is a little short and doesnt really require too much from the student. A lot of the code is boilerplate, so its really just trying to get you to understand in which situation you need various commands.
Game in Action